Before heading to the SRC for the first time, keep these general guidelines in mind. For a full listing of rules for using the Student Activities facilities including the SRC, check out the Student Handbook.
• You must have a valid TSTC ID to use the facilities.
• You must wear shirt and shoes at all times.
• No smoking, chewing tobacco, or spitting allowed in the SRC.
• Children must be supervised by a student, parent or guardian at all times and are only allowed in designated areas.
• No fighting or profanity.
• Refer all accidents or injuries to staff immediately.
• The use of drugs or alcohol is prohibited; no one under the influence of drugs or alcohol allowed on the premises.
• No pets except assistance animals for those with disabilities.
• No horseplay is permitted.
• Do not damage or destroy TSTC property — you, as a student, help pay for the facilities and equipment.