The Money Management Center provides tools and solutions students need to achieve financial independence during their college experience. The Money Management Center will also sponsor FREE workshops, seminars and clinics covering personal financial and money management topics.
Staff members will partner with students from their first day on campus through graduation to address personal financial and money management needs. They will provide confidential personalized consultations. Students will gain insight and clarity in all aspects of their money management situation by scheduling a personal consultation. All information will be held in strict confidence.
At the Money Management Center, we offer:
- Talking to trained professionals about students personal finances
- Learning how to establish and manage credit
- Creating a financial survival plan for college
- Understanding your credit report and credit score
- Planning for tuition and fee payments
- Planning for expenses during or after college
- Graduating with a plan for repaying student debt
With graduation right around the corner, it is the perfect time to start planning how you will repay your student loans. Click here for more information on the various options.
Please contact Rhonda Beauchamp at (254) 867-3626 or email@example.com for more information.